Reporting to the Divisional Vice President of Business Development and Sales, the Account Executive develops, manages and coordinates new business across all brands under the Uni-Grace umbrella targeted accounts - regular price, off price and private label. Responsibilities
- Research, identify and prioritize targeted account opportunities by strategic channel & geography and develop robust new business pipeline.
- Prospect and qualify new business opportunities from pipeline and other sources of leads
- Successfully close new business to aid team in achieving aggressive sales and profit targets
- Work collaboratively with all teams to ensure successful installation and ongoing maintenance at new accounts; provide support and work with marketing, customer service and logistics personnel to ensure efficient on-boarding of new accounts and fulfillment of orders.
- Manage ongoing strategic relationships with accounts.
- Develop and present dynamic, conceptual sales presentations and proposals (both verbal and written) to key decision makers
- Works closely with accounts assisting them sales and marketing activities
- Maintains account files.
- Participate in industry events to drive strategic relationships and to generate leads
- Two years related outside sales experience with proven track record of ability to target and close new accounts. Preferably in Intimate Apparel/Lingerie category.
- Must reside in Northeast, prefer NY, NJ.
- Department store account sales and management experience
- Consultative and persuasive selling skills
- Strategic business planning and customer management experience
- Analytical skills to identify business opportunities and to manage existing customers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal team and external customers and service partners
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively to achieve the delivery of division and personal goals
- Proven competence in operational performance (time management, action orientation, results driven)
- Strong Word, Powerpoint, and Excel computer skills.