Controller with strong Accounts Receivables Experience
Excellent opportunity for skilled mid-level accountant to work in well established accessory /ready to wear import company extremely stable, growing and pleasant working environment.
- Strong Accountant Receivable experience /worked with Factor receivables and chargebacks resolution.
- Must have Solid-Current-Hands On Experience with Employee time/attendance tracking -reporting -payroll, A/R,A/P, General Ledger,
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, and general ledger
- Must have Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Must Be Extremely Detail Oriented and not afraid to ask questions.
- AR collection on house accounts, and chargeback receivables of factored accounts, reconcile monthly factor statements, and monitoring payments and collections.
- Escalate any overdue account Receivables on a daily basis
- Maintain and generate reporting to identify delinquent accounts.
- Maintain and organize support for customer remittance (wire and credit card payments.)
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business and accounting processes to maintain and strengthen controls
- Reports directly to the President/owner. Works closely with outside CPA firm
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Education and experience:
- Accounting or business degree.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in above related field .
- Knowledge of general accepted accounting and bookkeeping principals and procedures.
- Knowledge of A-2000 software and Ms90 a plus.
- Salary Open with benefits.