Public Relations Manager
Seeking candidate to execute public relations initiatives for Established New York based Fashion Company. Candidate must manage day to day follow thru and implement Public Relations campaigns. Maintain and develop strong relationships with media reps.
Core duties are as follows however additional responsibilities may be assigned
- Plan and direct Social Media programs to create and maintain a favorable CO. public image.
- Copy, proofread, and revise communications, must have superior command of English Grammar
- Create and deliver press releases, media relations and social media content.
- Research media coverage and industry trends.
- Develop fresh story ideas.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Update and Maintain Company media lists
- Organize and Maintain Public Relations Database and Filing system
- Interface with Sales, Marketing and Graphics Departments
- Superior Writing Skills required
- Minimum 2 years of Fashion experience
- Marketing experience in Social Media
- Be able to work individually and as a team
Fun and Collaborative work environment