Recruitment Consultant - Luxury Fashion & Retail New York
We are looking for exceptional talent to join our team at Elite Associates in our growing New York office.
This is an exciting opportunity to start a career with an established and well known agency in the luxury retail industry. We are a fast paced & passionate people-orientated environment & we are building the core members of the New York team. This is an opportunity to make your mark on a 'start-up' business & grow your career path alongside an agency that has 20 years experience operating in the Luxury retail recruitment industry in the UK & internationally.
Elite Associates is looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their New York team with exceptional industry knowledge within Recruitment preferably with experience in the luxury retail industry alternatively; recruitment experience in other industries is desirable but you must have a genuine passion for luxury.
You need to be motivated, target driven, confident & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment - there is never a dull day in luxury retail recruitment!
As a Recruitment consultant you will need to understand & match the needs of both the client & candidates, providing a high quality level or service and meeting KPIs & targets set.
Your main responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant are as follows:
- Proactively achieve all set minimum sales targets and KPI's
- Develop a solid client and candidate base to generate revenue
- Proactively business development through building your network of connections, face 2 face, telephone, email and via social media
- Manage client accounts - proposal documents and tenders with assistance of Manager, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy issuing terms of business and filing accordingly
- Provide interview advice and coaching on interview skills/skills testing, preparation and presentation.
- Client Management responsibilities - Develop a positive and productive relationship with clients and encourage repeat business and loyalty/exclusivity on roles
- Accurate and professional emails sent to clients and candidates
- Write and place effective advertisements on website, external job boards and press.